Privacy Statement – https://www.workathyrde.io
This Privacy Statement relates to the processing of personal data of visitors of the website https://www.workathyrde.io of Hyrde B.V. We, HyrdeB.V., respect the privacy of the visitors of our website and handle your personal data carefully. In doing so, we comply with the applicable laws and regulations in the field of privacy.
Hyrde B.V. is a member of Royal VolkerWessels N.V. It is possible that your personal data are processed by VolkerWessels or one of its operating companies (hereinafter: VolkerWessels).
In this Privacy Statement we inform you about the way in which we process your personal data.
2. For what purposes are the data processed and which personal data are processed?
We may process personal data of the visitors of our website (hereinafter: visitors) for one or more of the following purposes:
- to send newsletters;
- to send email campaigns;
- to register for events;
- to respond to questions and complaints;
- to conduct a customer satisfaction survey;
- to respond to service requests;
- to process job applications. Job applications are subject to a separate privacy statement, which you can find here (available in Dutch).
We process of all our visitors:
- interaction data such as IP address, surfing behaviour on the website, click behaviour, location data and cookie ID.
In addition you may opt for leaving personal data yourself, via our website, for one of the above-mentioned purposes.
We only process personal data that you leave yourself:
- first name and surname;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- other personal information via the field ‘message’ in the contact form.
3. How are the personal data collected?
The personal data of the visitors are obtained in the following ways:
- Through the use of the website and the cookies placed thereon;
- By the provision of personal data by the user himself/herself.
4. How are the personal data protected?
We take the protection of personal data of the visitors of our website seriously and have therefore implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesirable disclosure, unlawful change or other unlawful processing.
Employees of ours who have access to your personal data are bound to a confidentiality clause and only have access to the personal data in so far as this is necessary for performing their duties and/or supporting the website.
5. What rights do the visitors have and how can they exercise them?
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, visitors have several rights with regard to their personal data to safeguard their privacy:
- Right of inspection;
- Right to improve/supplement;
- Right to delete;
- Right to limit the processing;
- Right to portability;
- Right to object to processing.
The request to exercise one or more of the above rights shall be made in writing to Hyrde B.V., to be contacted at email@example.com. To verify that the request originates from you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with your request. To protect your privacy, we ask you to blacken your pass photo and citizen service number (BSN) on this copy.
If we receive a request we will – depending on the nature of the request – first weigh up the interests involved and assess whether we can and may comply with the request. Based thereon we will send you an appropriate response.
If you do not receive a response to your request in a timely manner or if your request is denied, you may object to the Privacy Taskforce of VolkerWessels. You may also at all times object to the Data Protection Authority or institute court proceedings.
6. Provision of personal data to third parties
We may share the personal data of visitors with:
- Clients, partners or customers of VolkerWessels;
- Companies within the VolkerWessels group;
- Service providers that are engaged to provide services on behalf of VolkerWessels;
- Third parties, including but not limited to supervisory agencies, the tax and customs administration or other agencies, in order to comply with statutory obligations.
We conclude processing agreements with third parties that process personal data on our behalf in order to ensure an adequate level of protection and confidentiality of the personal data of our visitors.
7. Retention period
We will keep the personal data of visitors no longer than is required for the purposes for which they have been obtained, unless we are under a statutory obligation to keep the data for a longer period.
Cookies are small (text) files which are stored on your computer or smartphone. They are designed to simplify, complete or personalize the use of the website. The information stored in the cookies can be sent back to our servers on a subsequent visit.
Hyrde uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies. These cookies help the website to function properly. These cookies make the website safer and support the basic functions of the website.
- Functional cookies. These cookies are used to store preferred settings of the website such as language or country and whether you are already registered for the newsletter.
- Analytical cookies. We use analytical cookies to analyse how visitors use our website. For example, we keep track of how many visitors visit our website and how long visitors stay on certain pages. We use the information we receive through Google Analytics to improve the user experience of the website.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies are usually used by advertising networks. These networks are companies that act as intermediaries between Hyrde and advertisers. These cookies are used to:
- Show relevant, personalised advertisements or offers via all types of media (such as email, social media and banners) based on your visit and click behaviour on hyrde.io;
- Limit the number of times each ad is shown;
- Measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- Make a link with social media, so that you are recognized if you want to use social media via hyrde.io.
9. Links to websites of third parties
Our website may contain references and/or hyperlinks to one or more websites of third parties. We are in no way liable for how these third parties comply with the privacy legislation. We recommend that you read the privacy statement on the websites of these third parties for information about the ways in which these third parties handle your personal data.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement unilaterally. Changes will be published on our website; please read the text on our website regularly, so that you are aware of any changes. This privacy statement was updated on 16-08-2019.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.