How “healthy” is my home? Did I lock the office or not? Where are my car keys? These questions are now easy to answer thanks to the progress of the Internet -of-Things (IoT). IoT has made it possible to collect a lot of information simply by installing different kinds of sensors and then extracting the data that they read. Are you excited about the possibilities IoT can offer in our day to day lives? And do you know how to inspire, motivate and lead your team to successfully complete various projects?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we are interested in meeting you.
“What does Hyrde IoT do?”
Hyrde IoT is a portfolio company within Volkerwessels Telecom. Our mandate is to provide IoT solutions and services to both our Global VW companies as well as external businesses who need the services we provide. We have recently been recognised as one of the 25th most innovative technological organisations in the world thanks to the unique solutions we have developed and deployed to date.
“What do we expect of a Hyrde Project Manager…?”
As a Project Manager you will work for international clients. You lead the team that consists of clients, colleagues and suppliers to achieve the best results. You provide, anticipate, communicate, organize and coordinate in such a way that all work is completed according to the schedule, within the budgets, according to quality requirements and within scope.
You are comfortable to work within a fast paced startup and as a Team Player, you are committed to contributing to the growth of our team and Company. Ideally, your experience should also include:
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile
- HBO / WO
- Experience with IT projects
- At least 2 years experience in Project Management
- An expert in connecting with people, maintaining relationships and stakeholder management
- Assertive and eager to learn about emerging technologies
- Living near Amersfoort and/or Amsterdam would be an added advantage.
“What do you get in return?”
Working at Hyrde IoT means that you are always at the forefront of innovation within the rapidly developing IoT industry. We offer a challenging career in a young, fast-growing and ambitious start-up company where you can make a difference:
- A gross monthly salary between €2,800 and €3,500 (depending on experience)
- Laptop and mobile for both business and private use?
- A car (lease)
- A dynamic and divergent, international team
- Growth opportunities within Hyrde IoT
- Endless learning opportunities
Connect the dots
Facilitate the future with us: Apply now! Please contact our recruiter Bien on +31 6-32452200 or email to email@example.com.
Please include a motivation letter with your application.