As a full-stack IoT developer, you will be linking up the world of IoT. Like us, you are an early adopter of IoT with an interest in the latest technological developments. You are innovative, you like to experiment, and you want to use your drive to link up the world of IoT.
You’ll bring us further with
We are an innovative and constantly developing team. We think outside the box and come up with creative solutions. In our IoT-garden you’ll got the change to expirement and learn from mistakes. You understand the challenge of sensors. You like to investigate this to the bottom!
Feeling the Hyrde connection?
We like to enter uncharted waters, and then become very good at them. The same goes for IoT. Whereas a lot of businesses are still talking about IoT, we have already successfully completed several IoT projects. We focus on Facility Management, Smart Logistics, Smart Buildings, and we contribute to achieving Smart Cities through Data Sharing.
We are an innovative team and we never stop developing. We think out of the box and come up with creative solutions. Our IoT testing ground will offer you all the space you need to experiment, learn from your mistakes and innovate. You understand the challenge posed by sensors and you also enjoy getting to the bottom of complex issues.
- Scrum and Agile are our working standard
- Experience with preparing reports and dashboards
- Continuous supply and DevOps practices
- Integration skills and using APIs – REST, XML, GraphQL and other data exchange protocols
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Caching, NoSQL, GraphDB, Neo4j, Elastic and Time series databases and Postgres, cosmos, Dynamos, MySQL, MariaDB
- You provide micro-service-oriented public and private services
- Event-based transactions and streaming
- Sockets and web sockets
- Servicebus and publish and subscribe (pub/sub) frameworks
- Stream processing serverless computing and functions
- Security tokenising, IAM and authentication, Active Directory
- ML models and AI insigh
Welcome to Hyrde
A VolkerWessels Telecom company, established in Amersfoort. We work on fantastic projects every day, together with our network of partners. Projects that are aimed at the future: Connecting the dots. At an organisation where you get opportunity to grow.
We are looking for a full-time employee and we will be rewarding you with our excellent terms and conditions of employment, such as 25 holiday days and a gross monthly salary between €3,000 and €4,000 (depending on experience).
Facilitate the future with us. Apply now. If you have any questions, please contact Bien van Kimmenaede (recruiter Hyrde IoT) on +31 (0)6 324 522 00.