Customer Support Assistant
Did you know that every location, car, bridge or building is linked to masses of information? Whether you want to know where you left your bike or want the central heating to start up when you’re on your way home: we live in an era where knowledge is all around us. Internet-of-Things (IoT) has made it possible to collect a lot of information by linking sensors and their data. How healthy is my home? Did I lock the office or not? Where are my car keys? It is about health, safety, well-being and having insight. Hyrde, part of VolkerWessels Telecom, facilitates a start with IoT for anyone who is interested.
You’ll bring us further with
We are looking for a Customer Support Assistant to join the Hyrde team with immediate effect. Every working day in this role will be different. You will be carrying out various jobs to support the entire Operations team. From stock management to processing support tickets, you will be the one dealing with it.
Feeling the Hyrde connection?
Customer Support Assistants are valuable links in our team. You will be taking responsibility for processes and you will be supporting your Operations colleagues in various kinds of jobs. Examples include carrying out sensor updates, monitoring sensors, or processing support tickets from customers. Every day, you will be contributing to the successful completion of the customer’s projects. What else will you be doing:
- Manage the sensor inventory;
- Accurately document sensors and give status updates;
- Activate sensors for customers and projects;
- Help out (international) customers when they have support-related questions;
- Call customers to make appointments;
- Offer project support to Product Owners;
- Support the Tech team;
- Come up with ideas about improvement and innovation at Hyrde.
To fill this role you:
- have a higher education or equivalent ability;
- have command of the Dutch and English language;
- have experience with organising and scheduling work;
- have strong communication skills, verbally and in writing;
- are a team player, who contributes to an inspiring and exciting working atmosphere;
- are proactive and come up with innovative ideas.
Last but not least, you are eager to learn.
Welcome to Hyrde
A VolkerWessels Telecom company, established in Amersfoort. We work on fantastic projects every day, together with our network of partners. Projects that are aimed at the future: Connecting the dots. At an organisation where you are given the opportunity to grow, both personally and in terms of substance.
We are looking for a full-time employee, and we will be rewarding you with our excellent terms and conditions of employment, such as 25 holiday days and a gross monthly salary between €2,000 and €2,500 based on full-time employment (depending on education and work experience).
Facilitate the future with us. Apply now. If you have any questions, please contact Bien van Kimmenaede (recruiter Hyrde IoT) on +31 (0)6 324 522 00.